Classic 1:1 Course
Our certification program covers the foundation of eyelash extension application. Topics included in this fundamental course include, health, safety and sanitation standards, proper isolation, expert styling and more. We’re here to make sure you receive every tidbit there is so that you stand out from the rest!
Apply for financing here!
THE OUTLASH ACADEMY DIFFERENCE
- Semi-private classes with every course. This intimate setting allows students to receive ample attention with instructor(s).
- Access to us directly where we can troubleshoot with each other and share advice.
- Exclusive discount on OutLash products.
- On-going support--we want to build a relationship with you. We’re here to support you throughout your lash journey, long after the course ends!
Please note that our one day courses are extensive and are taught by a senior lash artist with a minimum of two years experience. You will be required to complete one model during your course day and additional models for your practicum and full certification.
It is highly recommended that you see your optometrist prior to our courses to ensure perception does not hinder your performance.
LEARNING THE BASICS
- Eye Anatomy
- Eyelash Anatomy
- The Growth Cycle
- Shedding Cycles
- Common Eye Infections
- Common Eye Irritations
- Diseases, Allergies, and Reactions
- Patch Testing
SAFETY & SANITATION
- Better Safe than Sorry
- Precautions/Levels of Decontamination
WHAT’S IN YOUR KIT?
- Sample Consultation + Release Form
- Product List
- What’s in our Adhesive
- How to Store Your Adhesive
- What’s Humidity Got to do With It?
LET’S GET PRETTY
- Determining their eye shape, set and look
- Determining their Natural Lashes
- Which Curl Should I Use?
- Basic Patterning
- Direction and Distance
- Placement and Lash Correction
- Zone Work and Transitioning
YOUR WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Controlled Environment
STEP x STEP GUIDE
- How to Get the Perfect Lashes
TOP ME UP
- Fill Me Up, Buttercup
BABY – BYE, BYE, BYE
- Eyelash Removals
- Achieving Perfect Shots
BUSINESS STRATEGY + MARKETING!
- How to Start Your Business within Your Province
- How to Build a Thriving Lash Practice
- Your $X Formula
- What do I charge?
- Teaching Good Client Behavior
- Client Retention
WHAT'S IN YOUR KIT?
• Silk C Curl Lash Tray 0.15 11mm
• Silk C Curl Lash Tray 0.15 12mm
• Silk C Curl Lash Tray 0.15 13mm
• Silk C Curl Lash Tray 0.15 Mixed 7mm-15mm
• Silk D Curl Lash Tray 0.15 11mm
• Silk D Curl Lash Tray 0.15 12mm
• Silk D Curl Lash Tray 0.15 13mm
• Silk D Curl Lash Tray 0.15 Mixed 7mm-15mm
• OutLash Rapid Set Adhesive (5g)
• OutLash Primer
• OutLash Remover
TOOLS + ACCESSORIES
• 50 pieces mascara wands
• 50 pieces microswabs
• 50 pieces lint free wands
• 25 Gel Pads
• 1 Roll of Micropore Tape
• 1 Jade Glue Stone
• 1 Air Puffer
• 1 Liv Tweezer
• 1 Lola Tweezer
OutLash courses are held in one to three days. We know that a one-three day course isn't enough when learning a brand new skill. This is why a certificate of attendance is given however, a full certification is earned through a practicum. This is to ensure that the lash industry is held in the utmost standard and to help protect consumers.
Apply for financing here!
A $250 non-refundable deposit is needed to reserve your spot for your course date. The outstanding tuition cost must be paid for in full, two weeks prior to course date.
If the candidate is accepted into the OutLash Academy, deposits become non-refundable but can be transferred to another course date, person, or product credit. Payments can be made by adding the desired course to your cart. There is a $100 date change fee, student change fee, and a forfeiture of the $250 non-refundable deposit should you cancel. No show students are not accommodated and no refund will be given. No exceptions.