How to Properly Care for Your Lash Extensions!•
Posted on January 27 2020
As a lash artist, you will need to educate your client’s on proper care and fills. To get maximum longevity out of eyelash extensions, go through each of the points below.
- Avoid any exposure to moisture in the first 24 hours post application. Even if you use the nanomister, staying away from moisture in the first 24 hours gives your application more time to cure.
- Avoid any oil based products. Oil based products will break down the adhesive.
- Use LashWash daily if you wear eye makeup on a daily basis, 3-4x per week otherwise.
- If eyeliner is used on a daily basis, use water based liquid liner.
- Avoid extreme use of saunas and swimming pools.
- Avoid any picking or pulling of eyelashes. This will damage the natural lashes as well leaving you with stubs to work with!
- Avoid rubbing your eyes as this can pull the lashes out and damage the natural lash.
- Avoid sleeping on your face. A silk pillowcase is best!
- Do not curl or perm your lashes. Eyelash extensions already come pre-curled so it is not necessary for you to do so.
- Clients should come in every 2-3 weeks to maintain the fullness of their lashes.
Copy & paste for quick and easy aftercare cards.
What are some other tips you’d share with clients? Leave your comment below.
We have moved!
We have moved! Our new address is: B, 7003 5 ST SE, Calgary, AB T2H 2L9Effective immediately our business hours are Tuesday to Friday, 10am to 4pm....Read More
Ways to Enhance you...
Whether you’re working from home or a co-work space, lashing independently or at a lash boutique with a team, here are a few tips to enhance your ...Read More
Biz Tip: Policies a...
You'll inevitably run into an issue running a business so by having policies and procedures in place you'll know exactly what steps to take shoul...Read More