𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐧•
Posted on November 30 2020
- Symmetry — each extension should be equal distance from one another to create a uniform appearance.
- Direction — tips of the extensions should be facing upwards, towards the ceiling – not overextended to the left or right.
- Short bases — adhesive should never wick upwards of the fan. The shorter the base, the fluffier the fan. Less is more. If you’re having issues with your adhesive wicking peep our new curing solution, Bonder.
- Aim for deep V’s — your volume fan should form a deep V to the base. No boxy bases here. You want that ish pointy!
- Consistency — fans should need to be consistent—no matter what type of volume application you’re doing. Symmetry in both the V’s and bases will give you a uniform look.
Why You Need More T...
There is literally nothing worse than realizing you’re out of your favorite adhesive or lash tray. The panic sets in and you have three choices. To...Read More
The Cost of Cancell...
Don’t have a cancellation policy? Here’s why you desperately need one. As a business owner we want to work with our clients, we want our clients t...Read More
We have moved!
We have moved! Our new address is: B, 7003 5 ST SE, Calgary, AB T2H 2L9Effective immediately our business hours are Tuesday to Friday, 10am to 4pm....Read More