Accelerated Lash Artistry Course
Learn techniques and training from the Classic 1:1 Course and Volume Course combined in one package. This multiple day intensive course will require two models.
Apply for financing here!
THE OUTLASH ACADEMY DIFFERENCE
- All OutLash courses consist of a practicum to ensure you're maintaining a standard in the industry.
- We don't just teach you how to do lashes—we'll also teach you how to build your business.
- Semi-private classes with every course. This intimate setting allows students to receive ample attention with instructor(s).
- Access to us directly where we can troubleshoot with each other and share advice.
- Exclusive discount on OutLash products.
- On-going support—we want to build a relationship with you. We’re here to support you throughout your lash journey, long even after the course ends!
LEARNING THE BASICS
- Eye Anatomy
- Eyelash Anatomy
- The Growth Cycle
- Shedding Cycles
- Common Eye Infections
- Common Eye Irritations
- Diseases, Allergies, and Reactions
- Patch Testing
SAFETY & SANITATION
- Better Safe than Sorry
- Precautions/Levels of Decontamination
WHAT’S IN YOUR KIT?
- Sample Consultation + Release Form
- Product List
- What’s in our Adhesive
- How to Store Your Adhesive
- What’s Humidity Got to do With It?
LET’S GET PRETTY
- Determining their eye shape, set and look
- Determining their Natural Lashes
- Which Curl Should I Use?
- Basic Patterning
- Direction and Distance
- Placement and Lash Correction
- Zone Work and Transitioning
YOUR WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Controlled Environment
STEP x STEP GUIDE
- How to Get the Perfect Classic Lashes
- What is Volume Lashing?
- Adhesive + Tweezer Needs
- How to Create Fans
- Lash Diameters and Fanning
- Weight vs. Diameter
- Characteristics of Volume Fan
APPLYING VOLUME LASHES
- Your Step by Step Guide to Perfect Volume Applications
TOP ME UP
- Fill Me Up, Buttercup
- BABY – BYE, BYE, BYE
- Eyelash Removals of Classic and Volume Lashes
- Achieving Perfect Shots
BUSINESS STRATEGY + MARKETING!
- How to Start Your Business within Your Province
- How to Build a Thriving Lash Practice
- Your $X Formula
- What do I charge?
- Teaching Good Client Behaviour
- Client Retention
WHAT'S IN YOUR KIT?
• Silk C Curl Lash Tray 0.07 11mm
• Silk C Curl Lash Tray 0.07 12mm
• Silk C Curl Lash Tray 0.07 13mm
• Silk C Curl Lash Tray 0.07 Mixed 7mm-15mm
• Silk C Curl Lash Tray 0.10 Mixed 7mm-15mm
• Silk D Curl Lash Tray 0.07 11mm
• Silk D Curl Lash Tray 0.07 12mm
• Silk D Curl Lash Tray 0.07 13mm
• Silk D Curl Lash Tray 0.07 Mixed 7mm-15mm
• Silk D Curl Lash Tray 0.10 Mixed 7mm-15mm
• Silk C Curl Lash Tray 0.15 11mm
• Silk C Curl Lash Tray 0.15 12mm
• Silk C Curl Lash Tray 0.15 13mm
• Silk C Curl Lash Tray 0.15 Mixed 7mm-15mm
• Silk D Curl Lash Tray 0.15 11mm
• Silk D Curl Lash Tray 0.15 12mm
• Silk D Curl Lash Tray 0.15 13mm
• Silk D Curl Lash Tray 0.15 Mixed 7mm-15mm
• OutLash Accelerator Set Adhesive (5g)
• OutLash Rapid Set Adhesive (5g)
• OutLash Primer
• OutLash Remover
TOOLS + ACCESSORIES
• 50 pieces mascara wands
• 50 pieces microswabs
• 50 pieces lint free wands
• 25 Gel Pads
• 1 Roll of Micropore Tape
• 1 Jade Glue Stone
• 1 Air Puffer
• 1 Liv Tweezer
• 1 Lola Tweezer
Two models will be needed for this course.
Portable massage bed, stool and lamp included in your course cost.
OutLash courses are held in one to three days. A certificate of attendance is given however, a full certification is earned through a practicum. This is to ensure that the lash industry is held in the utmost standard and to help protect consumers. OutLash courses are held in one to three days. We know that a one-three day course isn't enough when learning a brand new skill. This is why a certificate of attendance is given however, a full certification is earned through a practicum. This is to ensure that the lash industry is held in the utmost standard and to help protect consumers.
Apply for financing here!
A $250 non-refundable deposit is needed to reserve your spot for your course date. The outstanding tuition cost must be paid for in full, two weeks prior to course date.
If the candidate is accepted into the OutLash Academy, deposits become non-refundable but can be transferred to another course date, person, or product credit. Payments can be made by adding the desired course to your cart. A minimum of two students must be enrolled for the class to run. If class does not fill we will transfer you to the next available option. There is a $100 date change fee, student change fee, and a forfeiture of the $250 non-refundable deposit should you cancel. No show students are not accommodated and no refund will be given. No exceptions.