Volume Artistry Refresher
Due to COVID-19 restrictions group courses in BC, AB, SK, MB, ON, QC are suspended until further notice. Please inquire for directly for private courses.
1-DAY COURSE TUITION: $895.00
PRIVATE COURSE – PLEASE INQUIRE DIRECTLY AT HELLO@OUTLASHEXTENSIONSPRO.COM
This course is designed as a refresher for those who have previously taken their Volume certification. In this course we'll teach you how to expertly apply Volume lashes in four different ways so you can find what's best suited for you. Proof of prior course attendance is required.
THE OUTLASH ACADEMY DIFFERENCE
- Semi-private classes with every course. This intimate setting allows students to receive ample attention with instructor(s).
- Access to us directly where we can troubleshoot with each other and share advice.
- Exclusive discount on OutLash products.
- On-going support--we want to build a relationship with you. We’re here to support you throughout your lash journey, long even after the course ends!
BACK TO BASICS
- Eyelash Anatomy
The Growth + Shedding Cycles
- Common Eye Infections + Irritations
Diseases, Allergies, and Reactions
SAFETY & SANITATION
- Better Safe than Sorry
Precautions/Levels of Decontamination
WHAT’S IN YOUR KIT?
- Product List
What’s Humidity Got to do With It?
- Adhesive + Tweezer Needs
- How to Create Fans
- Lash Diameters and Fanning
- Weight vs. Diameter
Characteristics of Volume Fan
LET’S GET PRETTY
- Determining their Natural Lashes
- Which Curl Should I Use?
- Basic Patterning
- Direction and Distance
- Placement and Lash Correction
Zone Work and Transitioning
APPLYING VOLUME LASHES
Your Step by Step Guide to Perfect Volume Applications
BABY – BYE, BYE, BYE
- Achieving Perfect Shots
WHAT'S IN YOUR KIT?
• Silk C Curl Lash Tray 0.07 Mixed 7mm-15mm
• Silk C Curl Lash Tray 0.10 Mixed 7mm-15mm
• Silk D Curl Lash Tray 0.07 Mixed 7mm-15mm
• Silk D Curl Lash Tray 0.10 Mixed 7mm-15mm
• OutLash Accelerator Set Adhesive (5g)
TOOLS + ACCESSORIES
• 25 pieces mascara wands
• 25 pieces lint free wands
• 25 Gel Pads
• 1 Roll of Micropore Tape
• 1 Jade Glue Stone
• 1 Air Puffer
• 1 Liv Tweezer
• 1 Lola Tweezer
OutLash courses are held in one to three days. A certificate of attendance is given however, a full certification is earned through a practicum. This is to ensure that the lash industry is held in the utmost standard and to help protect consumers.
Apply for financing here!
A $250 non-refundable deposit is needed to reserve your spot for your course date. The outstanding tuition cost must be paid for in full, two weeks prior to course date.
If the candidate is accepted into the OutLash Academy, deposits become non-refundable but can be transferred to another course date, person, or product credit. Payments can be made by adding the desired course to your cart. There is a $100 date change fee, student change fee, and a forfeiture of the $250 non-refundable deposit should you cancel. No show students are not accommodated and no refund will be given. No exceptions.